Adult Day Health Care Center (ADHCC)
The center is a community based day-program providing a variety of health, therapeutic and social services designed to serve the specialized needs of the frail elderly persons and other physically and mentally impaired adults.
Forever Young Adult Day Health Care Center is dedicated to provide top quality service to promote and maintain participants' highest level of independence in a loving, friendly, and compassionate environment.
Who Are Eligible
Any adult that is eighteen and above with the following:
1. Participant has one or more chronic or post acute medical, cognitive or mental health condition identified by their MD requiring monitoring, treatment or intervention, without which they will likely decline and require emergency visits, hospitalization or other institutionalization.
2. The participant has a condition or conditions resulting in both of the following limitations in the performance of two or more ADLs or IADLs as related to the participant's medical, cognitive or mental health condition. This assistance or supervision is in addition to any other non-ADHC support the participant is currently receiving in place of residence.
3. The participant's network of non-ADHC center supports is insufficient to maintain the individual in the community, demonstrated by at least one of the following: participant lives alone and has no family or caregivers available; the participant resides with one or more related of unrelated persons, but they are unwilling or unable to provide sufficient and necessary care or supervision; and the participant has family or caregivers available, but those individuals require respite in order to continue providing sufficient and necessary care or supervision.
4. A high potential exists for the deterioration of the participant's medical, cognitive or mental health condition or conditions in a manner likely to result in emergency department visits, hospitalization, or other institutionalization if ADHC services are not provided.
5. The participant's condition or conditions require all of the ADHC services set forth above on each day of attendance that are individualized and designed to maintain the ability of the participant to remain in the community and avoid emergency department visits, hospitalization, or other institutionalization.
We serve residents in Baldwin Park, El Monte, La Puente, and City of Industry. Residents outside the service area can still avail of our services through a waiver.
Pursuant to Tile IV of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and their implementing regulations. Forever Young Adult Day Health Care Center does not discriminate in the provision of services and employment because of race, color, national origin, disability or age.